For all inquiries for this position please send your resume via email us here: email@example.com
Fidelity Homes Inc. is a premium residential home builder located in Colborne, Ontario. Fidelity Homes focuses primarily on “new build” residential construction projects in Northumberland County. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working experienced carpenter to join our growing team. The successful applicant will have had a minimum of 5+ years work experience with new build – residential construction projects.
Skills, Qualities & Character:
• General carpentry experience with new residential construction from start to finish. Including but not limited to traditional residential framing, installation of doors and windows, drywalling, finish carpentry, millwork, exterior finishing, deck building.
• Experience operating heavy machinery considered an asset.
• Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Be able to work alongside other carpenters and/or independent subcontractors.
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans.
• A solid understanding of all residential construction trades and construction techniques.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and related Building Codes.
• Driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation.
• Working at Heights & First Aid (employer willing to train if they do not have)
Experience: Carpentry: 5-10 years
Compensation: To be determined based on candidate qualifications
For all further inquiries email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fidelity Homes Inc.
248 Durham Street South