The Fidelity Group of Companies has developed a reputable brand best known for quality craftsmanship, timely execution of work and a highly talented field and management staff. We have built our company on the guiding principle “Only the Best” and we believe that this applies across every facet of who we are and what we do.
The Fidelity Group of Companies are fast growing industry leaders specializing in heavy civil construction projects, residential home building, real estate development, and landscape retail products.
Company: Fidelity Homes Inc.
Job Title: New Residential Homes Coordinator
Status: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Term: 14 Month Contract – With Possibility of Permanent
Location: Colborne, ON
Our high-growth business is seeking a temporary New Residential Homes Coordinator. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position will be reserved for a person who takes pride in their work and who is detail oriented and driven. This position will play a key role in the organization’s ability to efficiently meet deadlines and contribute to the organization’s total customer satisfaction effort.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Gather material and submit permit applications (Building, Entrance, Septic, Lower Trent, etc.)
- Coordinate with Designer, HVAC supplier, Truss and Floor Package Designer.
- Organize and file documents per Fidelity Homes general procedures.
- Record and track the timeliness of various items per Fidelity Homes general procedures.
- Record details about each build as per Fidelity Homes general procedures.
- Request Hydro One servicing and process the application as required.
- Request locates on new construction projects.
- Complete notice of project paperwork on all new jobs.
- File approved permit documents.
- Create paperwork packages for new construction handoff meetings.
- Upload information to web-based software platform.
- Print documents using the plotter printer.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- New Home Construction or Home Renovation administrative experience.
- Experience with municipality permitting and bylaws.
- Experience is marketing or real estate of new residential homes would be considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of Adobe Suite would be considered an asset.
- Ability to read and understand plans would be considered an asset.
- Comfortable with web-based submission platforms.
Qualities / Skills:
- Strong organizational skills, specifically with file management.
- Ability to work within a moderate – high paced work environment.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and be versatile to change.
- Embrace a positive outlook on continuous learning and professional growth.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send in your resume!
Fidelity Group of Companies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.