Fidelity Group of Companies – with the largest entities being Fidelity Engineering & Construction Inc. and Fidelity Homes Inc. – are fast growing industry leaders specializing in heavy civil construction projects, residential home building, real estate development, and landscape retail products. Administrative offices are located in Colborne, Ontario.
Company: Fidelity Engineering and Construction Inc.
Job Title: Flagger
Position Type: Seasonal/Summer
Our high-growth business is seeking motivated individuals to join our Fidelity Engineering & Construction Inc. team. Reporting to the Site Foreman, this position will be responsible for completing Traffic Control duties throughout the day, all in an effort to ensure the project meets the required quality and schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of a project.
- Load and unload material, tools, and equipment required to complete construction projects.
- Direct traffic at construction sites.
- Ensure housekeeping is consistently maintained.
- Comply with company safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of construction experience (preferred).
- G-Class driver’s license (preferred).
- Ability to travel to project sites as required.
- Able to work long days, flexible work hours and weekends.
Qualities / Skills:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn job specific training.
- Ability to work with strict project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to take direction.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically demanding, requiring but not limited to: frequent standing and bending.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity, dust, noise, and cold.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send in your resume!
Fidelity Group of Companies welcomes and encourages application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.