Features & Finishes
Distinctive Home Exteriors
- Elegant architecturally designed elevations featuring exquisite brick or stone accent cladding and precast windowsills where applicable. Stylish porch and veranda details complete the contemporary look of your new home.
- Architecturally co-ordinated and pre-selected exterior colour packages.
- Designer black aluminum exterior lighting as per location.
- Wood and steel beam construction in accordance with architectural specifications.
- Exterior house walls feature sturdy 2”x 6” framing and OSB Sheathing and 1” rigid insulation board.
- Quality engineered I-Joists with 3/4” sub-floor sheathing ‘glued and screwed’ for a more rigid and silent floor system.
- Designer asphalt roof shingles with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Prefinished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia and eaves-troughing with rainwater collection downspouts.
- Two exterior frost-free hose bibs; one in garage and one at rear. Builder to determine locations.
- Lot to be fully graded, top-soiled and sodded and/or seeded (for areas greater than 250 square metres).
- Number of steps into units may vary from that shown due to grading conditions and municipal requirements. If front porch is on piers, front porch will be composite decking and composite stairs to match.
- Garage floor is poured and finished concrete.
- Decorative numbered keystone supplied.
- Municipal water, sewer, hydro and underground gas distribution systems.
Elegant Interior Finishes
- 9 ft ceilings on main floor except where bulkheads are located.
- 8 ft ceilings on second floor.
- Smooth finish ceilings (white) throughout.
- Interior door passage sets are satin nickel levers as per Builder’s standard samples.
- Stylish designer series 2 panel interior doors throughout. Doors painted white.
- Luxurious trim package includes 5 1/2” step bevel baseboard trim with 3 1/2” window and door casings to be painted white.
- Purchaser’s selection of two paint colours throughout the home from Builder’s standard paint samples. Interior walls painted with one coat of Latex primer and one finish coat of Latex flat in all rooms.
Quality Basement Features
- Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam supports as required by plan. Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer.
- Rough-in drain for future 3-piece bathroom in basement (rough-in area is proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements).
Windows & Doors
- Maintenance-free Energy Star High Performance Low-E-Argon vinyl casement windows throughout. All opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations where applicable as per floor plans and drawings. Vinyl thermo-pane sliders in basement including screens.
- Foamed and chinked windows and doors for superior insulation.
- All doors, windows and external openings fully caulked and sealed with vapor barriers.
- Designer garage door(s) with heavy duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware, plexiglass window lights, comes with junction box on garage ceiling or wall, one garage automatic opener and one remote.
- Steel clad insulated front door entry system as per plan with side or full lights and architecturally designed lockset with dead bolt.
- Choice of premium kitchen cabinetry that offers a variety of contemporary colours and styles from Builder’s offerings along with inspired and trendy laminate countertop selections.
- Extended upper cabinets with standard fridge opening, soft close hinges and anti slam drawers.
- Centre island with breakfast bar, as per plan (if applicable).
- Double bowl quality stainless steel sink with Designer Series pull-out Moen faucet.
- Plumbing connection for washing machine.
- Wiring, receptacle and vent for dryer.
- PEX water pipes and ABS drains throughout.
- Choice of premium vanity cabinetry with your choice from a variety of contemporary colours and styles and laminate countertops from Builder’s samples.
- White acrylic deep soaker tub, drop-in sink and 2-piece toilet in all bathrooms.
- Master bath includes a tiled shower and 5 ft acrylic deep soaker tub with tiled surround where applicable.
- Powder room includes a base vanity with drop-in sink or pedestal sink (as per plan).
- Purchaser’s choice of ceramic wall tiles for tub and shower surrounds as per Builder’s standard samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of ceramic floor tiles as per Builder’s standard samples.
- Moen chrome faucets for all bathroom sinks, bathtubs and shower stalls from Builder’s samples.
- All showers equipped with pressure balance valves and volume controls.
- Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors and powder room.
- Choice of ceramic tile throughout the kitchen, breakfast room and main floor hallway, foyer, laundry room, and all bathrooms as per plan from Builder’s standard samples.
- Stairs are closed carpeted risers and stringers, with builder selection of handrails, pickets or spindles, and newel posts.
- Quality 40 oz (total weight) broadloom with standard under-pad in all bedrooms and second floors excluding tiled areas, as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Quality 12 mm Laminate installed in all common areas on main floor (excluding tiled areas, bedrooms and upper floor) as per plan. Selections from Builder’s standard samples.
- 200 AMP breaker panel service and copper wiring throughout.
- White Screwless Decora receptacles and switches throughout.
- Standard ceiling fixtures throughout.
- Pot lights in master bath walk-in shower, as per plan (if applicable).
- Smoke detectors on ceiling of every floor as per Ontario Building Code with built-in carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
- Electrical door chime located beside front door.
- Black exterior lamps along front of house, as per plan/elevation.
- Exterior weatherproof receptacle; one in garage on the wall and one at rear elevation.
- Rough-in wiring for telephone; one in kitchen and one in master bedroom. Location by Builder.
- Rough-in wiring for cable TV; one in family room and one in master bedroom. Location by Builder.
- Rough-in for dishwasher electrical and plumbing, as per plan (breaker included).
- All Energy-Star certified LED’s, as per Builder’s standards.Note: All wiring in accordance with Ontario Electrical Safety Authority.
- High-efficiency forced air gas furnace and heat recovery ventilator (HRV) with controls.
- Smart Thermostat with voice control installed as standard in all homes and located centrally on main floor.
- R-60 blown-in insulation added to all ceilings over heated area.
- R-31 insulation added to garage ceilings and overhangs where required as per Ontario Building Code.
- R-22 insulation + R-5 rigid insulation board (R-27) added to exterior habitable walls.
- Instantaneous hot water high efficiency heater (rental).
- Rough-in gas line for future barbeque connection at rear of house.
- All ductwork joints sealed.
Builders Warranty / Coverage
Fidelity Homes is backed by the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- One (1) year warranty on all items supported by the Tarion Warranty Protection Program.
- Two (2) year warranty on plumbing, heating electrical systems and Building Envelope.
- Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects.
Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion Warranty Protection Program enrollment fee as an adjustment upon closing.
Note: All dimensions and specifications are approximate, subject to change without notice. Renderings are artists concept. Measurements conform to regulations of the Tarion Warranty Program’s official method of calculation of floor area. Actual floor area may vary from that stated. E. & O.E. 2018.